I just typed "The end"

Friday, April 26, 2013
The first draft of Witch Fall is done! And the ending is so beautifully heart-wrenching.

This deserves a blog post in and of itself. 

That's not to say I'm done with the book. I don't even know if I'm halfway done. I still have to flesh the story out-I'm missing at least three chapters that I need to go back and add (I bet I need to add 20K words). And the story is kind of a mess. I have LOTS of editing ahead of me. 

BUT THE BONES ARE THERE!

BTW, have you added Witch Fall to Goodreads yet


4 comments:

  1. Heartfelt endings always stay with us. Can't wait to see what the bones produce sweet friend. (Hugs)Indigo

  1. Will add right now. Congrats on getting to 'the end' and best of luck with edits.

  1. Heart wrenching??? Ugh, Amber you are cruel. Still, I'm very excited so get back to the grindstone. ;)

  1. Indigo: I'm excited to have finally reached this point!

    Sheena: Thanks!

    Bella: This is one of the saddest books I've ever written. Don't hate me too much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...