It's time for an upgrade.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I hate that commercial (the one that uses the same line as my title, case ya didn't know), but whaddya gonna do?

Here's the situation. For the past three years, I've been sitting on a folding chair lined with pillows from my couch. My behind is here anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day. When I stand up, my hips hurt and I limp like a 90 year old lady until they both pop, then I'm good to go.

So this year for Christmas, when my husband asked me what I wanted, I told him a top of the line, leather, highbacked chair with lumbar support (I know, I know. "EXCITING!").

Problem is, they're all really expensive.

Hmmm . . . I know! I'll go to Staples this Fri at 3:30 in the morning, brave the below freezing weather, and get one for $100 off!

Maybe I'll bring my tent and make a camping trip out of it! Anybody wanna come? (If you can't read the sarcasm here, I'm sorry. I lay it on a little thicker).We could scrounge up some marshmallows and cook them over our lighters?

Seriously, have any of you ever tried this before? I'm not sure I'm cut out for that kind of torture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...